It is important to send images to Dzigned 2 Consign as soon as the contract is sent. They will be needed to evaluate the item(s) before the process of consigning.
Here are a few steps to use for taking the best photographs:
- Use a camera, mobile device, or tablet that is at least 8 Megapixels
- Make sure that there is equal space on all sides of your image
- Do not crop images
- Take the photograph in good, even light. Use a light source that is above the item or natural light when possible
- Photograph only one item at a time and remove items that are not being consigned when possible.
- If consigning a set, please include photographs of all of the pieces together as well as each piece individually.
- Make sure to include photographs of any signatures, seals, or certificates of authenticity that pertain to items.
- Take photographs from all sides of the item.
- Include close up shots if item contains details such as wood carving, fabric pattern/color or any other interesting element or defect.
- Send all photographs via email to Rose Shields